Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Post-Kicker, -Byline & -Footer »

Order of elements below body copy

Old Dec 23, 2011, 05:47 AM
RHCdG

170 posts · Nov 2009
Netherlands
Order of elements below body copy

Hi,

How do I change the order of the various plugins/elements below the body copy?
If you look at this post, for example, you can see that I now have:

1. Body Copy
2. Sociable icons
3. Footnotes
4. YARPP
5. Categories
6. Again YARPP (don't know why)
7. Response
8. Comment box

How do change the order? I have looked under ATO > Style and Edit Header Column, and experimented a little bit with the content below the loop, but unsuccessfully.

Any help is much appreciated!

Last edited by RHCdG; Dec 23, 2011 at 05:47 AM. Reason: typo
Old Dec 23, 2011, 06:57 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
There is nothing in the theme to change this. Each plugin hooks into Wordpress and does it's thing. If you dig into the plugins, there may be a way to reorder how they are hooking in, but it's not part of the theme. Sorry
Old Dec 23, 2011, 07:51 AM
RHCdG

170 posts · Nov 2009
Netherlands
Thanks, Juggledad,

At least I know now what to do and where.

Kindly,

Rutger