Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] page menu bar - border around all items issue

Old Apr 27, 2010, 11:19 AM
emanuel1969

133 posts · Apr 2010
California
Send a message via Skype™ to emanuel1969
Hi,

I am having a problem when using "border around all menu items" in the page menu bar. Basically, I use a frame around my entire layout area and so when I activate the border around all my menu bar items, it adds an extra border to the far left and far right of the menu bar, which essentially doubles the width of the layout frame. You'll have to take a look to see what I mean. Here is my client's site:

http://bipolarhappens.com/bhblog/

Notice the far-left and far-right of the menu bar. Basically, I want a border around all the menu items, and I want a border around the entire frame. It seems like I can't have both without this glitch appearing. Is there any way to fix this or do I need to wait for an update?

Thanks!

Emanuel
Old Apr 27, 2010, 12:07 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
add this to our css inserts
HTML Code:
div#menu1 ul.rMenu {
	border-right: none;
	border-left: none;
	}
Old Apr 27, 2010, 12:32 PM
emanuel1969

133 posts · Apr 2010
California
Send a message via Skype™ to emanuel1969
Thank you! That fixed it. I am going to donate to you guys now. Your theme is the best!!!

Emanuel