Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Post-Kicker, -Byline & -Footer »

Space Between Posts

Old Sep 4, 2009, 10:21 AM
MyJourneytoMillions

46 posts · Sep 2009
Space Between Posts

I LOVE this theme, I have made a bunch of changes pursuant to the support on this forum. The only thing so far that I couldn't figure out is how to create a space, or the look of separation between posts.

Any ideas?
Old Sep 4, 2009, 10:24 AM
vishvadeep

Its easy to do my friend.

Go to post theme options of atahualpa and then go to post styling tab and then you can put <br /> for one line space two <br /> for two line spaces below the all the code in the footer code sections.

Last edited by juggledad; Sep 6, 2009 at 05:55 AM.
Old Sep 4, 2009, 01:38 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
MyJourneytoMillions
the center column is where the posts go and you have choices on how to seperate the posts.

Each post is it self a container made up of several parts (the container, kicker, headline, byline, body and footer) and each part can be styled diferently. All this is controled at ATO->Style POSTS & PAGES

You can even style 'sticky posts different than the rest.

For a quick sample

HTML Code:
border: solid 2px #000000;
padding-top: 0;
padding-bottom: 10px;
padding-left: 10px;
padding-right: 10px;
margin: 0 0 30px 0;
background: #e2e2e2;
-moz-border-radius: 30px;
-khtml-border-radius: 30px;
-webkit-border-radius: 30px;
border-radius: 30px;

Last edited by juggledad; Dec 19, 2009 at 02:39 PM.
Old Dec 19, 2009, 02:01 PM
cagsan

5 posts · Dec 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggledad
MyJourneytoMillions
the center column is where the posts go and you have choices on how to seperate the posts.

Each post is it self a container made up of several parts (the container, kicker, headline, byline, body and footer) and each part can be styled diferently. All this is controled at ATO->Style POSTS & PAGES

You can even style 'sticky posts diffeent than the rest.

For a quick sample

HTML Code:
border: solid 2px #000000;
padding-top: 0;
padding-bottom: 10px;
padding-left: 10px;
padding-right: 10px;
margin: 0 0 30px 0;
background: #e2e2e2;
-moz-border-radius: 30px;
-khtml-border-radius: 30px;
-webkit-border-radius: 30px;
border-radius: 30px;
I was getting the same problem and this snippet worked fine for me, thanks...