Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] Where to find more info about for example "rMenu-hor"

Old Dec 13, 2010, 02:05 PM
Bob Cephas

6 posts · Dec 2010
Search [SOLVED] Where to find more info about for example "rMenu-hor"

Hello,

I'm searching the different code i can use in the styling of the menu items and menu bar. I already found the sticke cheat code for the colors, but i'm also looking for the codes for the margins or movement of the meny text. Is there some tutorial somewhere?

Regards,

Bob Cephas
Old Dec 13, 2010, 05:11 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
the menu CSS is based on the Ruthsarian's rMenu http://webhost.bridgew.edu/etribou/layouts/
Old Dec 15, 2010, 02:24 PM
Bob Cephas

6 posts · Dec 2010
That's what i was looking for. Thank you.