Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Header, post & page q's, gold membership

Old Dec 18, 2011, 03:33 AM
grannyg

2 posts · Jul 2010
I'm at a brain-fried point and need some specific help please. The website I'm working on is www.entangledmagazine.com

First, in the header area, is it possible to have two images/headers side by side? Where the entangled banner currently is, I'm wanting to put a smaller entangled logo left aligned, and have a subscribe button (hyperlinked) right aligned.

Second, I've currently got everything organised on pages. I'm actually wanting to just have the same headings (magazine, contributors etc) but when click on them it takes to a blog. So essentially 4 blogs. Organised a bit like this website http://molliemakes.themakingspot.com/ (not mine) and then I'm wanting to use an image/button as the link to each page/blog - is this possible? The easiest way I can describe what I want, is like the text widgets in the sidebars but instead put them under the header?

Finally, sometime in the last 10 months I donated for gold status, but when I log in I can't see the gold status forums.

Thanks in advance for your help!
Old Dec 18, 2011, 05:14 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
1) you could edit the images into one or add create a two cell new widget area and add code or a widget to it that does what you want

2) you could use the 'multi column/custom query' template in the gold forum tutorials. Put the posts I different categories. Set up four pages each using the te
Plate and each page's custom query displaying one of the categories

3) if you have the complete paypal transaction, send it to me and I'll look into it.
Old Dec 18, 2011, 12:03 PM
grannyg

2 posts · Jul 2010
thanks JD. I'll scour paypal later today and send, those suggestions look great, easy and logical. Something i need!
Old Dec 19, 2011, 12:14 AM
genny

3 posts · Feb 2011
auckland, nz
well, I solved the gold membership thing - two usernames! now, will check out the multi column.
thanks again