Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » ThemeFrame Presales »

Built with tables?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 26, 2010, 03:04 AM
cacaobeans

1 posts · Aug 2010
Built with tables?

Note by Flynn: This thread started 2010.
ThemeFrame does NOT use tables for layout (or for anything else).

I'm very interested in the idea of ThemeFrame, but my big question is: are the generated themes - like Atahualpa - laid out with tables to create the 2/3 column layout?

That's the big issue that stops me using Atahualpa more. As web designers, I beleive we should just not be using tables to create layout any more, no matter how convenient that might be. It's neither semantically correct nor is it accessible - and so could not be used for public sector type clients who have to follow policies on these matters.

If you've found a way around that, great, I'm in! If not I'll have to sit it out until there's an option for this (I remember you mentioned this as a possibility for Atahualpa).

I'll be very interested to hear the answer!

Thanks.

Martin