Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

A Few Questions....

Old Mar 30, 2009, 04:28 PM
paulharrisjr

17 posts · Mar 2009
I am working on creating a site using the Atahualpa theme. I have come across a few roadblocks that I could use some help. I welcome any assistance, in the form of edits, plugins, etc.

Posting to specific pages. For example, I have a page named, "Blog" that I would like to direct specific posts to. I would like to be able to do this for all my pages. ?

DOCSTOCS. I have a lot of pdf documents stored here that I would like to embed into a specfic page. I have had trouble embeding the code into the page. ?

I tried to download a plugin for forms for readers to fill out and email me, but once the form was created, I received an mail servor error.

I have about a thousand pictures that I wanted to organize on a specific page, but wasn't sure what plugin or method to use to get the best results for users and general aesthics.

This is it for now.

P.
Old Mar 31, 2009, 08:52 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
1. Atahualpa has plug and play support for Page2Cat http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/page2cat/

2. Scribd does this well, unfortunately it's the only thing I know that does not work well with Atahualpa 3, at least the expand to full size feature doesn't.

3. I'd look into the settings of the plugin or consult your host for this. Probably the plugin's default settings don't play wel with your hosting provider's settings.

4. Atahualpa has been tested with NextGen and WPG2