Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

putting Plugins in the static page

Old Jul 17, 2009, 09:42 AM
gladiator

21 posts · Jul 2009
Hi, I am a newbie and just starting to use wordpress and this theme.

I am developing a website and my problem is that I have a static page called Photo gallery and I want to use a plugin into this page to install a slide show. I have added widgets on the side bars and they are working fine.
Is there a way we can add widgets on the main ( middle) space.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
Old Jul 21, 2009, 11:40 AM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
Since version 3.4.2 you can add new widget area almsot anywhere, see "Add new widget areas"
Old Aug 5, 2009, 06:04 AM
gladiator

21 posts · Jul 2009
Hi,
I tried to follow the steps provided to add widget area in the center page ..but did not work ... I lost my right bar ... not sure what I am doing wrong.

Pls help.

Thanks.
G.