Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Spaces after commas

Old Nov 27, 2011, 06:45 AM
Caldog9

15 posts · Sep 2011
Spaces after commas

Hi, as you can see on http://clubpenguin-hd.com/, a space, which should exist after a comma, does not show up for whatever reason. I had a feeling it was the font, but in body text and links the fonts are

-

font-family: Tahoma, Helvetica, Geneva, sans-serif;

-

What else could this be?
Old Nov 27, 2011, 07:31 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
What version of Atahualpa?
Do you have all patchs for your version applied?
Have you disabled all plugins to see if there is a conflict?