Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] How to move page menu to left sidebar?

Old Jan 27, 2011, 08:08 AM
kitfreeman

57 posts · Jan 2011
Hi

I'm a new user of Athualpa. I've been searching for ages for a WP theme to use as CMS for my website, and this just might be The One. It seems powerful and visually appealing, and I'm looking forward to exploring its capabilities.

Just one question please: It's very important to me that the main page navigation menu for my site appears in the the left sidebar, at the top. Can I move the menu there, from its default position in the right sidebar? It's not obvious how to do this from the theme options. If css is needed to make the change, I'd rather do it via a child theme. Can anyone advise please?

Apologies if thus has been discussed before; I'm new here and there are a lot of messages in the forum.

Thanks!
Kit
Old Jan 27, 2011, 08:27 AM
kingmob

60 posts · Sep 2009
Make a menu in Appearance - Menus
And with a Menu Widget place it in your sidebar
Old Jan 28, 2011, 12:35 PM
kitfreeman

57 posts · Jan 2011
Thanks. I've sorted it out and realize now that it was a rather dumb question. Thanks for your patience!

K