Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] Very Odd! Title of post is truncated, yet is correct in permalink & browser

Old Jan 3, 2012, 07:29 PM
markzip

60 posts · Jan 2010
Exclamation [SOLVED] Very Odd! Title of post is truncated, yet is correct in permalink & browser

(Perhaps not a function of the theme, apologies if wrong forum.)

I'm running Atahualpa 3.7.1 on WP 3.3.1 AFAIK all plugins updated.

A recent post is called "Indonesia gets investment status, but where's the investment?"

BUT, On the blog home page and in the post page the title reads "Indonesia gets" and all the other words in the title are missing.

BUT, the permalink is correct:
http://portraitindonesia.com/2012/01...he-investment/
and when you go to it the browser title bar at the very top of your screen also reads correctly.

This is the only post like this. All other posts are fine.

Odd, no?

Any thoughts?

TIA

Zip
Old Jan 3, 2012, 09:36 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Do you have the Post/Page options turned on. If so then you should check the title setting int that post.
Old Jan 3, 2012, 10:51 PM
markzip

60 posts · Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmilesw
Do you have the Post/Page options turned on. If so then you should check the title setting int that post.
Thanks lmilesw that did the trick. Sometimes it's the most obvious things.

Zip