Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

Donde editar / where edit = index.php, footer.php etc

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 23, 2013, 05:06 PM
darkleider

2 posts · Mar 2013
Unhappy Donde editar / where edit = index.php, footer.php etc

Hola,

Poseo varios codigos que deseo añadir. Pero estos debo añadirlos en los index.php , footer.php etc.
Debo encontrar ciertas lineas y publicar, sobre o encima de las lineas indicadas.
Como y donde lo encuentro?
Ya que cuando los abro no hay codigo y es urgente.

Hello,

I have several codes that I want to add. But these I add in the index.php, footer.php etc.
I find certain lines and publish, on or below the lines indicated.
How and where to find it?
Since when opened, no code and it is urgent.

Gracias