Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

Upgraded to 3.7.13 and lost everything but main content and sidebar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 13, 2013, 06:52 PM
mrsp31wannabe

53 posts · May 2011
Upgraded to 3.7.13 and lost everything but main content and sidebar

Hi! The owner upgraded to 3.7.13 (as well as Wordpress 3.8) and there is nothing on the site but the main content area and sidebar.

I searched through the forum and on advice there, deactivated all plugins to see if that would help, but it didn't.

Suggestions? I don't know if it is Atahualpa theme or Wordpress 3.8.

http://davidmegill.com