Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Add widget in sidebar

Old Aug 5, 2009, 03:04 AM
ricky709

2 posts · Aug 2009
How can i add a widget that spans full width of sidebar(both sidebar) on top of the sidebar?
I want to put some 125x125 ad and email subscription option on the top of the both sidebar.
Also pls suggest me what more modification could be done?

One more problem is with the left sidebar on right side. The customization is not done in left sidebar. How is it possible?
I am using 3.4.1 theme.