Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Could you tell me how to put a Page and a Post on the homepage?

Old Apr 5, 2012, 09:20 PM
eDee

5 posts · Sep 2010
Lightbulb Could you tell me how to put a Page and a Post on the homepage?

Who's up for a challenge? lol
I need my home page to be Sidebar, Post, Page, Sidebar
I want to put the current post and page at the top, don't need all of it, but I'd like more excerpt than below.

What do you think? Possible? Crazy to try?
Where would I start?

I know if any theme can do it, this one can!
Old Apr 5, 2012, 09:37 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
I don't understand what you are trying to do. You indicate a spot for Posts and Pages but you only have a small area allotted. Do you want one post and one page or a list of posts and a list of pages?

You could probably use Juggledad's multi column custom query template in the Gold forum but until I understand more I can't be certain that would work in your situation.

Last edited by lmilesw; Apr 6, 2012 at 05:52 AM.
Old Apr 6, 2012, 04:44 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
You will need a customized page template to do this. Send me a PM and I will quote you my rate if you are interested.