Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Adding a Border to the Widget Title Box

Old Mar 22, 2010, 04:22 PM
beach40

6 posts · Mar 2010
So I figured out how to change the Widget box default background color in the Style Widgets Section of the Atahalpa Theme Options under Appearance section. Does anyone know how I can add a border of the same color to this title box?

Thanks!
Old Mar 22, 2010, 04:40 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Go to ATO>Style Widgets>Widget Title Box and something like the following.
HTML Code:
border: 1px solid #000000;