Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Comment link redirecting to home page

Old Mar 14, 2012, 12:57 PM
ktaylor310

11 posts · May 2010
[SOLVED] Comment link redirecting to home page

Hi,

I a problem on a website I installed for a ministry (did not choose this look, have mercy on me). When clicking the link to leave a comment on their posts page, visitors are redirected back to the home page. No comment can be made. Can you lead me in the right direction to solve the problem. Not sure if this is a .htaccess issue or coding problem. Thank you very much.

http://www.be-lovedministries.org/recent-news
Old Mar 14, 2012, 01:09 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
looks like an issue with the permalinks dashboard->settings->permalinks
Old Mar 14, 2012, 01:40 PM
ktaylor310

11 posts · May 2010
Yes, that was it! Someone apparently tried to use custom structure, did it incorrectly, and left extra characters. Thank you so much!