Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Forum Usage » Forum How-To »

Widget styling after upgrade to 3.7.6

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 27, 2012, 01:19 PM
jdowdle66

2 posts · Apr 2012
Widget styling after upgrade to 3.7.6

Since I upgraded from 3.7.4 I can no longer style the header text in a widget. It does one thing if it is linkable, another if it is not linkable. Unlinked headers are bold and look like H4 formatting. Linked headers are not bold. When I go to the Style Widgets in ATO, many previous options seem to be missing. There is a box for Widget Title. In it I have the following:

font-size: 1.6em;
font-weight: bold;
#000000;

Yet linked text shows as plain text. In fact, no test in any widget that is linkable can be made bold. It simply doesn't work. Even when I create the text in a page make it bold, and import it into the widget as html which includes the 'strong' code - no boldface.

In the previous version there was a place to style linked text. Seems to be gone in this version. Not very happy with this version. Wish I had not upgraded.

Last edited by jdowdle66; Apr 27, 2012 at 01:26 PM.