Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] menu bar color

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 17, 2011, 01:50 PM
harty

28 posts · Sep 2009
Red face [SOLVED] menu bar color

Hi there.
Having gone over the forum looking for a way to alter the background colour of the menu bar, I have come across Flynn's instruction to add some code:"...via HTML/CSS Inserts -> CSS Inserts".

But I have no idea where CSS Inserts is.

Please advise.

Many thanks,

Steve