Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Forum Usage » Forum How-To »

[SOLVED] How to remove the thick black lines surrounding the header image?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 6, 2010, 12:22 PM
harpek

32 posts · Jun 2009
Smile [SOLVED] How to remove the thick black lines surrounding the header image?

I'm trying to remove this thick black line (see http://www.rhendameiser.com/blog/). I can't find where in the dashboard Atahualpa theme is the option to get rid, or change this. Thanks!