Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] javascript in widget not working

Old May 24, 2010, 08:43 AM
Emanuele

10 posts · Sep 2009
[SOLVED] javascript in widget not working

Hi,

Can anyone tell me why when i put this javascript code in the text of the widget sidebar area, it delete all the content of all pages and of the other sidebar. Only the header and this sidebar remains!!!
This is the code:
<Script charset ="Shift_JIS" src ="Http://chabudai.sakura.ne.jp/blogparts/honehoneclock/honehone_clock_wh.js"> </ Script>

Thanks to everybody
Emanuele

Last edited by Emanuele; May 24, 2010 at 09:02 AM.
Old May 24, 2010, 09:12 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
what is happening is that as the page is being dynamically built, that code is causing an error ending the building of the page. Check your error logs on the server to see if you can find out what the error is.
Old May 24, 2010, 09:39 AM
Emanuele

10 posts · Sep 2009
Thank you very much for your quick reply.
I have no idea how to check my error log!!!
any tips?
Thanks
Old May 24, 2010, 09:43 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
it's something on teh server. You could try this, go to the theme editor and edit index.php and add
HTML Code:
error_reporting(E_ALL ^ E_NOTICE);
error_reporting(E_ERROR | E_WARNING | E_PARSE | E_NOTICE);
error_reporting(-1);
as the second line of index.php and see if anything shows up on the screen,
Old May 24, 2010, 09:54 AM
Emanuele

10 posts · Sep 2009
Now it's quite messy!!!
www.ashtangayogaoxford.org
Old May 24, 2010, 10:01 AM
juggledad