Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

favicon not appearing in website, appearing only in admin panel

Old Sep 2, 2010, 09:20 PM
biswajitdey13

1 posts · Sep 2010
I don't know what is the problem. I am using latest version of this theme with latest version of wordpress. The favicon is appearing in the admin panel, but it's not appearing in my site.

Any help??

Site: http://biswajitdey.com
Old Sep 3, 2010, 01:56 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Try changing to a different favicon and see if that shows. If it does switch back to the one you were using. I have at times had some issues with favicons especially if I added a new one with the same name as an old one.