Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] Can't change post titles? = Atahualpa Post Option->Body Title Single Pages?

Old Nov 8, 2009, 05:49 AM
Muncheys

7 posts · Nov 2009
Hello, I'm a noob trying to figure out how to update/change post titles once published. I searched the forums and found this thread http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthr...ht=post+titles but I don't know where this is Atahualpa Post Option->Body Title Single Pages can someone help me.
Old Nov 8, 2009, 05:58 AM
paulae

1,333 posts · Feb 2009
Wordpress 3.4.1, Atahualpa 3.7.7
If you're using version 3.4.4 of Atahualpa, look under the main editing pane. You'll see the Atahualpa Post Options fields there. Or maybe you have your screen options set for 2 columns, and these fields have been moved to the right. Just look around. (I'm not sure if any earlier versions of the theme have these options or not.)

When you create a new post, the Post Options title fields are populated with the title you use up at the top. If you change the title later, you have to change it in the Post Options title fields too.
Old Nov 8, 2009, 06:17 AM
Muncheys

7 posts · Nov 2009
Thank you, I was using the Quick Edit section and didn't see it. Great forum!