Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

[SOLVED] Dynamic Content Gallery

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 12, 2010, 06:39 AM
koinonos

22 posts · Jul 2010
UK
[SOLVED] Dynamic Content Gallery

Hello

I'm trying to use Dynamic Content Gallery with my Atahualpa 3.5.3 based website: http://www.gloucestershiresymphony.org.uk/.

I've tried using the instructions, but I think I'm missing a step.

Please could someone let me know:
1) What code I need to put in the template.
2) Which template to put it in (Centre Column Under the Loop or index.php after get_header(); ?>)?
3) Where to put the image files?
4) What code (if any) I need to put in the page to display the Gallery?

Thank you.