Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Validation breaks when using excerpts (and %sociable%)

Old May 10, 2010, 06:36 PM
meatist

2 posts · May 2010
Validation breaks when using excerpts (and %sociable%)

Hi,

First, amazing, amazing theme - I can't believe the amount of work you've put into it. Thank you so much for that.

I was wondering if there's a way to fix the fact that when I choose to show excerpts on the home pages as opposed to full posts, the page no longer validates. I get a ton of these:

-------------

Document type does not allow element "p" here; missing one of "object", "applet", "map", "iframe", "button", "ins", "del" start-tag <p>Continue reading <a href="http://meatist.com/chef-celebrity-interviews/all-t…

-------------

I also get validation failures using sociable in footers or bylines (using %sociable% tag). Using sociable as distributed does not.

Any help would be hugely appreciated.
Old May 10, 2010, 06:40 PM
meatist

2 posts · May 2010
I probably should have mentioned I'm running 2.9.2 and Atahualpa 3.4.9.

Thanks!