Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

No Spacing Between 1st Post and Sidebar in IE

Old May 20, 2009, 12:17 PM
LabbyRoad

13 posts · Mar 2009
Hi Flynn,

I'm having some IE (7 & 8) weirdness.

I've set a 15px margin between the left sidebar and the center area, however IE displays the most recent post on my home page right up against the left sidebar (no margin). Earlier posts and posts on all subsequent pages display with the 15px margin.

This does not happen in Firefox or Chrome, only IE.

My URL is http://labbyroad.ca

Can you point me in the right direction?
Old May 21, 2009, 05:00 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
You have several <p style="text-align: left;">
<p style="text-align: left;">
<p style="text-align: left;"> in that post, which you don't have in the others

Also, IE7 is showing a Javascript error, probably due to the many different Javascript frameworks, JQuery, Mootools, Prototype, being used by your plugins.
Old May 26, 2009, 01:09 PM
LabbyRoad

13 posts · Mar 2009
Thanks Flynn. Cleaning up the code in the post solved the problem.

I'm also working on reducing the number of different Javascript frameworks used in my site.