Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Comments, trackbacks & pings »

HELP!! All comments GONE

Old Sep 13, 2010, 02:11 PM
Shan_LSOS

60 posts · Jun 2010
I tried to make the comments threaded by installing Greg's Threaded plugin. Tried AGAIN to number them using the Quick and dirty tutorial on this forum.

I tried just adding the original bfa_custom comments php file back, but I get errors.

Now I cannot even export the theme settings/customizations.

http://hardresetamerica.com

Quote:
Comments are closed.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/shan/public_html/hardresetamerica.com/wp-content/themes/atahualpa353/functions/bfa_custom_comments.php:15) in /home/shan/public_html/hardresetamerica.com/wp-admin/theme-editor.php on line 89
HELP!!!
Old Sep 13, 2010, 02:35 PM
Shan_LSOS

60 posts · Jun 2010
Never mind. I fixed it.
Old Sep 13, 2010, 03:04 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Could you share what you did?