Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Posts and comments in logo

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 3, 2009, 10:54 AM
nukes

1 posts · Mar 2009
Posts and comments in logo

Hi!
I think this theme is fantastic, but I am running into something I can't resolve and haven't seen any posts addressing.

The logo area has "posts" and "comments" on the right side.

While I was able to remove the icons, I can't seem to find where to remove the space housing this area. I also don't seem to be able to remove the word 'posts" and "comments".

does anyone have any idea how to remove this?

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.