Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Custom page listing all posts in a category

Old Mar 26, 2013, 03:40 PM
mkellam

60 posts · Jan 2011
Custom page listing all posts in a category

Hi,

I am trying to create a custom page with a list of all posts in a category by Title.

Several years ago, I followed a tutorial I found on the web that explained how to duplicate and modify the page.php file but I noticed Atahualpa doesn't have this file.

The template I had previously created simply listed all of the post titles for currently published posts in a category but at some point I must have misplaced it when upgrading.

How might I accomplish this with the current version of Atahualpa?

Thanks a bunch!

Michael
Old Mar 26, 2013, 03:44 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
I would use a plugin like List Category Posts or TPG Get Posts.
or you could the 'multi column/custom query' template that is included with the theme

Last edited by juggledad; Mar 26, 2013 at 03:57 PM.
Old Mar 27, 2013, 10:07 AM
mkellam

60 posts · Jan 2011
Hi Larry,

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll check those out!

Michael