Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] Both Blog page and Static Front page highlight when Blog page selected

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 27, 2009, 02:23 PM
lomaprietapottery

3 posts · May 2009
[SOLVED] Both Blog page and Static Front page highlight when Blog page selected

I know this is something I am not doing right as other do not seem to have this problem -- but can not figure it out. I have set a static front page (Intro) and a page for posts (blog) in WP. When blog page is selected/active both Intro and Blog are highlighted in the page menu. For all other pages, only the page selected/active is highlighted. Here is the link to my-in progress site http://lomaprietapottery.com.

Forgot to mention - I am using Atahualpa 3.3.3 and WP 2.7.1

By the way, love using this theme. Thanks.

Last edited by lomaprietapottery; May 28, 2009 at 11:32 AM. Reason: Forgot to add config. details