Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

'Who Sees Ads' Plugin - anybody got it working?

Old Oct 12, 2009, 11:13 AM
JFG

44 posts · Jul 2009
Canada
'Who Sees Ads' Plugin - anybody got it working?

Anyone familiar with the "Who Sees Ads' plugin to display adsense only if certain conditions are met (such as only display adsense to people coming from search engines) ? I've been trying to get it to work with Atahualpa 3.4.2 and 3.4.4 and it does not work. What's happening is that no ads ever show up no matter what I do with it. I've tripled-check all settings and can't figure it out. So, I'm just curious to know if others using Atahualpa are able to get this plugin to work

plugin hp is : http://planetozh.com/blog/my-project...sense-display/

Thanks,
JF
Old Nov 16, 2009, 08:58 AM
janicee

1 posts · Nov 2009
I have just got ozh who sees ads working with a new blog in a simple way - basically using the option to display ads no matter what and it is displaying something (although still PSA ads at the moment in some places and a couple of blanks but I'm giving that a bit of time to work itself out).

I did have a problem where it was interacting with an automatic internal links program which was creating a link inside the wsa: string but after I changed the name of the context in the string so it wasn't turning it into a link it started working.