Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Background image overlap

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 28, 2013, 07:18 PM
jodybethw

25 posts · Jun 2011
Background image overlap

I'd like my site's logo (the big red tag) to sit at the top of the page but overlap the top of the content area like this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Concept.jpg
Views:	1009
Size:	236.2 KB
ID:	2295

Is this possible? If so, where do I place the image (I'm using CSS to do so)? If not, is there a workaround?

My URL: http://www.kimspersonalizing.com/

Many thanks!