Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Remove Blog Title and Listing Specific Posts on a Page

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 1, 2013, 07:47 AM
Cathy131

30 posts · Nov 2009
Melbourne, Australia
Remove Blog Title and Listing Specific Posts on a Page

Hi there

I copied index.php and created a templete called Europe_2013.php. Then I created a page which I plan on using as my blog while overseas but I'm having problems tweeking the layout.

I'd like to delete the following from this page ONLY

Blog Title (Untie the Knots......)
RSS Feed
Search box

Move the header image up as far as possible, which will hopefully move the map up the page too.

Any suggestions as to what changes I need to make to Europe_2013.php at achieve this?

I've also tried to use the List category posts plugin to insert a shortcode on the europe-2013 page, so that all posts in the Travel category (ID 187) appear on this page, with the most recent on top, but I'm just not getting the code right. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong - or can I add code to Europe_2013.php template to achieve this without a plugin?

Thanks in advance
Cathy