Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Atahualph not working since PHP5 migration

Old Feb 4, 2011, 07:19 AM
JoanneH

4 posts · Feb 2011
UK - Bedfordshire
Atahualph not working since PHP5 migration

I have just had my webspace migrated to PHP5, and now Atahualpa theme doesn't work. My webspace provider is Easyspace - just in case that's relevant.

This is the first error message at the top of my pages "Warning: include(): Failed opening 'bfa://html_inserts_body_top' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') in /vhost/vhost9/m/a/n/mansheadschool.co.uk/test/wp-content/themes/atahualpa364/header.php on line 22
Warning: include(): Failed opening 'bfa://configure_header' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') in /vhost/vhost9/m/a/n/mansheadschool.co.uk/test/wp-content/themes/atahualpa364/header.php on line 39 "

I've tried restoring from my backup, resetting all the settings back to default. Deleting and re-installing a fresh copy of Atahualpa, including deleting it and installing the newest version.

Any suggestions? Otherwise I will have to abandon using it, which would be a great shame.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Joanne
Old Feb 4, 2011, 08:03 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
My guess is that the PHP you have has Suhosin installed. Try this

add a php.ini to the wordpress root with the line
HTML Code:
suhosin.executor.include.whitelist = bfa://
and see it that fixes it.

Of course this will only work if your host allows you to have a php.ini
Old Feb 4, 2011, 08:14 AM
JoanneH

4 posts · Feb 2011
UK - Bedfordshire
thank you for responding so quickly.

I have tried creating php.ini as you have suggested, but it has had no effect.

I still have the same errors.

Joanne
Old Feb 4, 2011, 08:29 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
You will have to contact your host's support and ask them how you can set a whitelist for suhosin.

Please let us know the host and what they tell you to do so others might benefit
Old Feb 7, 2011, 02:56 AM
JoanneH

4 posts · Feb 2011
UK - Bedfordshire
I have logged the question with their support team. Hopefully they will respond before the end of my working day.
Old Feb 8, 2011, 09:59 AM
JoanneH

4 posts · Feb 2011
UK - Bedfordshire
Easyspace support say they are not using Suhosin on their hosting.

Anyone got any other ideas?

Thanks
Joanne