Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

idea to integrate "WP Change Template" with atahualpa

Old Nov 1, 2010, 07:23 AM
reketeke

8 posts · Sep 2010
my question is

how "import/export" the configuration file works?

overwrite a file or... is it a more difficult stuff?

(sorry for my english)
Old Nov 1, 2010, 09:16 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
If you are talking about the Atahualpa Import/Export function it is a way to export all the theme settings as either a backup or as a way to use on another Atahualpa site. If you import the style it will overwrite all your setting so be sure and export first in case the import doesn't do what you want.
Old Nov 2, 2010, 02:57 AM
reketeke

8 posts · Sep 2010
i would like to know if import/export is more than overwrite a file.

if the atahualpa configuration is a file, i could integrate this plugin easily
Old Nov 2, 2010, 03:58 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
All of the styling is stored in the database, not a file
Old Nov 2, 2010, 11:48 AM
reketeke

8 posts · Sep 2010
if i make a copy of any "bfa_..." reference in wp_options when i like how it look like

change its look, make again a copy of any "bfa_..."

if i change back this values overwriting... am i changing its look?
Old Nov 2, 2010, 11:56 AM
reketeke

8 posts · Sep 2010
it doesn´t work

duplicate entry '150' for key 'PRIMARY'

ideas?
Old Nov 2, 2010, 12:02 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
when you use the EXPORT settings option, a text file of all the Atahualpa settings (that are stored in the database) is written to your computer. This file can be IMPORTed into another site running the same version of Atahualpa and you will now have the same Atahualpa settings stored in the database, as were set in the first site.

The IMPORT will wipe out any existing Atahualpa settings in that database.