Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Parse error: syntax error, lost all center column content on all pages/posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 26, 2009, 01:40 AM
Ladyartist

5 posts · Aug 2009
Florida USA
Send a message via MSN to Ladyartist
Exclamation Parse error: syntax error, lost all center column content on all pages/posts

First I want to say I love Atahualpa! You guys are doing a great job.

I don’t know what I did to break it but all of a sudden I lost all my center column content and all I get at ladyartist.com is just;

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /home/ladyartist/public_html/gallery/wp-content/themes/atahualpa344/functions.php(478) : eval()'d code on line 20

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<', expecting ')' in /home/ladyartist/public_html/gallery/wp-content/themes/atahualpa344/functions.php(478) : eval()'d code on line 11

I am running WordPress MU 2.8.4a, Atahualpa 3.4.2, Upgraded to Atahualpa 3.4.4 hoping that would fix it, but didn’t. and PHP 5.2.9, MySQL client version: 5.0.81

I deactivated all of my plugins but still have the problem. Plugins were Adminimize, Akismet,AnyFont,Broken Link Checker,Contact Form 7,Easy AdSense,Exec-PHP,Front-end Editor ,MiniMeta Widget,My Page Order,NextGEN Gallery,One Click Plugin Updater,Ozh' Admin Drop Down Menu,Plugin Commander,WordPress MU Sitewide Tags Pages,WP-Sticky. But not all were activated yet.

I searched the forums but couldn’t find an exact answer. Tried to edit functions.php but the problem got worse (lost whole page). Database works with an old copy of the site but I am missing too much data to revert.

Please Help.