Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] dotted lines and space making me silly!

Old Jul 15, 2010, 09:25 PM
talynndar

18 posts · Jun 2010
I am using WP3 and Atahualpa 3.5.1 and I must have changed something in the settings and cannot figure out what.

I have too much space and a dotted line along the menu and cat bars? also cant make them go all the way to the edge? (I removed the background image)

Old Jul 16, 2010, 08:02 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
check ato->page menubar->Border around all menu items - same for cat menu
check ato->Style & configure LAYOUT->Layout Container Padding Left/Right
Old Jul 16, 2010, 12:20 PM
talynndar

18 posts · Jun 2010
Thanks -got the layout container to work

on the menu bars and cat bars still cant figure it out?

check ato->page menubar->Border around all menu items - same for cat menu

in this box was nothing, so I changed it to

solid 1px #EC6B73 and tried just 1px and the space and dots are still there?
Old Jul 16, 2010, 12:25 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
What is the URL?
Old Jul 16, 2010, 09:50 PM
talynndar

18 posts · Jun 2010
Hi

thanks, but messed and around and around and finnally just reset the all the settings to begin again and redid my customization

so solved now, though never figured out what caused it