Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] External style.css file

Old Jun 21, 2010, 05:19 AM
zawierta

2 posts · Jun 2010
[SOLVED] External style.css file

Hello,

I'm trying to deploy Atahualpa theme. In FireBug I've found that in every refresh o page browser needs to receive whole stylesheet from server (it is embedded in index page).

Is it possible to put whole stylesheet into external file (which will be downloaded from server one time to browser's cache)?

Regards
Rafal
Old Jun 21, 2010, 05:21 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Check the last theme option
Old Jun 21, 2010, 05:28 AM
zawierta

2 posts · Jun 2010
Whoops

I've checked all theme options, but from the top of the screen.

Thanks for help.