Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Page menu background color : 2 colors possible?

Old Jun 5, 2009, 03:56 AM
Len

4 posts · Jun 2009
Hi there!

Is it possible to have 2 background colors on the page menu?
I know a single different color is possible, but I need to sort 2 kinds of content : editorial and products. And of course, I'd like to differenciate these two contents.

What I'd like is :
editorial : white text / gray bg
products : white text / red bg

Thanks ^^
Old Jun 17, 2009, 01:31 PM
genevieve

10 posts · Jun 2009
I'd really like this functionality too, but after trying css inserts, I can't seem to get around the color generated by the Atahualpa options for "ul.rMenu li". I'd like to be able to enter "none" there, and then the styles that i've added for the different pages (e.g., page-item-7) would show. But can't seem to have page items and menu bar itself be different colors. Any ideas?

My test site is http://www.genevieveraymond.com/michcitizenaction/

Thanks!
Genevieve