Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

[SOLVED] Problems with Lightbox 2

Old Aug 29, 2010, 08:24 AM
VisExp

5 posts · Jul 2010
I just noticed that Lightbox 2 does not seem to be working on my latest posts.

If you look at this post you will see that when you click on the image it opens up to the larger image in the same window

http://syzygypens.com/blog/2010/08/2...r-bowl-blanks/

While if you look at this older post you will see that when you click on the image it opens up in the lightbox

http://syzygypens.com/blog/2009/07/2...n-oval-handle/

Any ideas on what might have changed or what I'm doing wrong would be appreciated.

Thanks
Old Aug 29, 2010, 07:59 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Some "lightbox" plugins don't work well if there are multiple images. Have you tried WP prettyPhoto or Shadowbox JS?
Old Aug 31, 2010, 05:01 AM
VisExp

5 posts · Jul 2010
Thanks for the reply Larry. I haven't tried either WP prettyPhoto or Shadowbox JS. I will look into them.

The Lightbox 2 really has me puzzled. I have another blog, with the same theme and many of the same plug-ins, and it is working fine there. http://www.turningartsgroup.com/news/
Old Aug 31, 2010, 08:14 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
It could be a plugin conflict or a setting. I see these types of things from time to time and have settled on certain plugins that seem to have fewer issues.
Old Sep 2, 2010, 08:24 AM
VisExp

5 posts · Jul 2010
I was wondering if it was a plug in conflict.

I have installed prettyPhoto and it is working great. Thanks for the recommendation!