Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Content keeps disappearing - Atahualpa 3.7.3

Old Jan 2, 2012, 11:31 PM
grabutty

4 posts · Jan 2010
Hey there,

This error keeps repeating and I cannot figure out why. Content on my site disappeared. I reinstalled Atahualpa and it was back, and now, a few weeks later, for no apparent reason, it is gone again.

The site is here: http://libertyac.org

Thanks for any suggestions anyone might have!

grabutty
Old Jan 3, 2012, 06:18 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Nothing to do with the theme, but probably lots to do with the last post.

set the last post to draft and see what happens

If you are copying from a word document, the word formatting wreks havoc with wordpress. There is a icon that will paste text from word stripping out all the formatting
Old Jan 4, 2012, 12:06 PM
texbiker

12 posts · Dec 2010
Have you looked at your page source? There is a lot of stuff relating to menus. Compare that to another website running Atahualpa. I have a couple at www.texbiker.net and 3mailat.com.