Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Where to find examples configurations of atahualpa?

Old Jul 15, 2010, 01:02 PM
sefsinalas

2 posts · Jul 2010
Argentina
Hi. Where can i find examples of configurations for atahualpa?
I found this: http://wordpressacademy.biz/2010/02/...-on-atahualpa/ but i want to see others examples and configurations.
Old Jul 15, 2010, 01:44 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
You might want to check this thread.
Old Jul 15, 2010, 01:47 PM
sefsinalas

2 posts · Jul 2010
Argentina
I saw it. But do not explain how to configure it.
Old Jul 15, 2010, 01:50 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
That would be rather complex to explain how a particular site is configured. With Atahualpa 3.5.1 some people may choose to share the theme settings but that could also require having particular images uploaded to the right spot. I know Atahualpa is a bit confusing at first but the more you use it the more you will appreciate it's flexibility.