Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] Newbie- Would like to edit "the loop"

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 9, 2011, 05:47 PM
jenniferdawnmclucas@gmail

13 posts · Nov 2011
Pacific Northwest, USA
[SOLVED] Newbie- Would like to edit "the loop"

My site is http://jenniferdawnmclucas.com/

I will apologize upfront for being completely new and not entirely sure how to edit css or php.

-I would like to take the footer widgets I created and move them into the center column of my blog.
-I would like to have a separator image as was discussed here.

I have been trying to find the way to do this and have seen several people referred to an earlier version of Atahualpa. I would really appreciate it if someone could tell me how to find the earlier version that enabled one to edit "the loop" from the ATO on the WP Dashboard. And, if I am currently running Atahualpa 3.6.7 what problems might I face trying to go back to an earlier version?

Thank you very, very much.
Jay.

Last edited by jenniferdawnmclucas@gmail; Nov 9, 2011 at 06:18 PM.