Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Any Way to Add Navigation Controls to Rotating Headers?

Old Jan 22, 2011, 04:19 PM
theadventurebite

136 posts · May 2010
Would love to not have to use a plugin when I just need one other little feature!

I need to have the ability for the user to choose to move forward or backwards in the header images manually.

Much like this site:
http://www.shangri-la.com/

Even just arrows and no pause button would work.....and they could display only when you hover cursor over header.

Ideas??