Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Rotate specific header images by category. Vigilance theme.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sep 21, 2009, 10:59 AM
vxfnick

2 posts · Sep 2009
Send a message via Skype™ to vxfnick
Options Rotate specific header images by category. Vigilance theme.

Hi

I would appreciate advice with this issue. I have never seen so many setting pages in my life in any theme that I have ever worked with.

I am not an expert nor do I claim to be. I can however, work within style sheets and do basic edits in .php but I am afraid this theme is a little over my skill set!

So inlays the issue. Is there a plug-in that will help with my specifications? OR Is there a coding resolution that I can use for rotating header images via category?

After taking a look at the engine that runs this theme I am sure that I will have to edit the engine pages.

Thanks in advance for your responses.

Nick