Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

How to change the width of menu 2

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 23, 2010, 06:58 AM
guvenp

10 posts · Oct 2010
How to change the width of menu 2

Hi guys,

I am a relative newbie and am a little stuck. I can not seem to find how to change the width of my cat menu 2. I only have 3 menus needed but unfortunately the actual nav bar stretches across the entire site and I would like to shorten it to span just the three menus. swimtoslim.com

I am also having difficulty with my polldaddy polls plugin which is not working in my sidebar.

would greatly appreciate some advice on how to fix these problems.

thanks,

guven.