Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] Leaguemanager to customize in Atahualpa

Old Jul 8, 2012, 02:37 AM
romedius33

7 posts · Jun 2012
[SOLVED] Leaguemanager to customize in Atahualpa

Hi,
this is my page: http://www.footyamsterdam.nl

I need some help with setting up a table I made with leaguemanager (you can see them in the footer area). I want to give the lines different shades but I can't find a function for that.

I created these tables in the footer area as 4 new widgets with the "Add new widget areas"-function.

Has anybody an idea. The table design in Atahualpa works with all the other tables but not with them in the footer.

Probably with some css entries? But how?

Thanks for your help
Old Jul 8, 2012, 06:32 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
The following in CSS Inserts would give you red backgrounds for every other row. You might also try the setting for tables in the theme options.
HTML Code:
.alternate td {
    background-color: red !important;
}
Old Jul 9, 2012, 02:40 AM
romedius33

7 posts · Jun 2012
Hey thanks, thats exactly what I needed, I thought this entry is already prepaired by the "Zebra row TD style" in the theme,

but anyway thats the solution!

thanks