Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Excerpts, Read more, Pagination »

Only show page title, not excerpts or full, on tag pages.

Old Mar 3, 2009, 07:12 AM
Alphanon

2 posts · Mar 2009
Hopefully I didn't just miss an obvious option somewhere (there's so many lol). But to elaborate, I'd like to simply show a list of page titles instead of excerpts on tag pages (ie. http://site.com/tags/foo)

The problem is that I have google maps and custom field data on each page, and when it shows excerpts or full, the custom field data is pulled and displayed inappropriately in the custom field sidebar widget.

Any help would be much appreciated, thanks in advance.
Old Mar 3, 2009, 09:52 AM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
Use this http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=351 with is_tag() instead of is_category() or copy index.php as tag.php and delete all the Post Kicker, Post Byline, Post Bodycopy, Post Pagination, Post Footer parts (all these sections are commented and spaced out in the source code) and upload that tag.php
Old Mar 3, 2009, 10:18 AM
Alphanon

2 posts · Mar 2009
Super, that worked perfectly Flynn, sorry I didn't catch that post earlier. Thanks for the help and a great template

Last edited by Alphanon; Mar 3, 2009 at 11:00 AM.