Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Need help with left side bar Home button

Old Sep 18, 2009, 05:18 PM
JeffreyJ

1 posts · Sep 2009
On the top of my Header you can click on Home and the posts appear but when you click on the Home on the left side bar the posts do not appear.

What must I do to change it so when people click on Home they will see my posts?

Thank you,

Jeffrey
www.lifechangingtruths.org
Old Sep 21, 2009, 07:15 AM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
I see no Home link in the left sidebar