Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

[SOLVED] Website Title gets cut off by some image, is there a known fix/suggestions?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 27, 2012, 04:09 PM
BrianDouglas

8 posts · Oct 2012
New Jersey, USA
Red face [SOLVED] Website Title gets cut off by some image, is there a known fix/suggestions?

My website for hands on case studies and tips for IM, which you can find in my profile, currently uses the Montezuma theme, and I have a somewhat serious problem. When I use the name "Earn Money Insider", the bottom of the "R" at the end is cut off, and thus the presentation is completely borked.

In order to work around it, I have named the site "EarnMoney Insider", convincing myself that it looks good, and sounds cool when you treat the first part as one word like that, and encouraging my "it's okay" attitude about it by seeing how it matches the headline perfectly... BUT I am not sure if that would hurt me (maybe it will even help :P) with Google. I'm more worried about it looking like poor grammar than caring whether or not something like that could potentially give me an edge or make me slightly more brand-able.

I am not bashing the theme at all, it is awesome for a non-premium theme, and better than a lot of premium themes I've seen. A great gift for the WP community for us who have yet to decide on a premium option.

I guess what I need to know is: What can I change in the back end that will allow me to add that space in between "earn" and "money", without having it cut off the bottom of the last letter in "Insider"?

I want to thank you for making a very excellent theme (the responsive features for mobile and low-resolution readers is amazing), I just wish that I could add that space. I know some basic html and php editing (not coding, just ediitng), but as some of you may know, these themes can be quite "proprietary" with their brilliant use of subtemplates, and I wasn't able to figure out what was being rendered over that "R" on my own.

Thanks so much for any help the forums or the author can give me, it will mean a lot to me, and be one less thing on my mind while migrating and updating my site to the place it now resides.

edit: I've taken a screenshot to show you the problem I am having:

Last edited by BrianDouglas; Oct 27, 2012 at 04:18 PM. Reason: add image for example